Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vegas Fun - Family Style

The CircusCircus has it's own theme park. It's not HUGE, but it has many fun rides! Even a roller coaster! The Adventure Dome was calling Isabella
the second she saw it ;)

Yup....Isabella and I are on this. Can you believe I did this? And it was the first ride we went on...hehehe...wish hubby had taken a picture of my face after the ride!

My lovely daughter, Isabella. This is on the hot air balloon ferris wheel.

My dear son Jaxson. He is fascinated by all the lights, sounds and people.

Isabella and I are on the boat at the very top...we are waving to hubby and a concerned Jaxson below!

Father gives daughter first driving lesson. I wish I could get videos to work when I upload them. I took a video of him driving all around the outside. It is hilarious, they may have been bumped once. Everyone else gets in jams and bumps...my hubby is careful and cautious...hahaha...it was sweet :)

Jaxson on the carousel

Hubby and jaxson waiting to get back on the carousel!

My kids after the day!
Jaxson fell asleep in his stroller on the looonnggg walk back to the room. We didn't want to risk waking him. Don't worry! We put on the brakes and stayed close by to make sure he didn't fall over.


Our view from the room. You can see the Trump Tower and many cranes. They worked all the time building things! It was amazing!

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Heyyyyy.....so happy to see you over at my blog and I hope you are well and fine.

What a lovely trip with the family in Vegas....I love Vegas but when we were there, it was raining the whole time ;(

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Sara!

Looks like you all a good time.