Monday, March 16, 2009

Balance

This is what I am searching for. I have been around long enough to know that there is no such thing as "perfect balance". But surely there is a way to achieve a comfortable balance.

Am I missing something? I have all these irons in the fire and I feel like some of them are melting!! We all have several roles to play in life. I am a daughter, wife, mother, PTA member, babysitter, sister and chauffeur.
I feel stretched. The class i take on Tuesdays makes me feel like a I have 3 hours just for me. There are pockets of time that hubby picks up the house reins for me to have break...God bless him!

Is it just me? Am I just not capable to juggle all the things I see other women juggling in a seemingly effortless and graceful manner?

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

It's hard to find balance ... we all have way too much going on.

Shionge said...

Hey SaraLynn, first I want to thank you for visiting me :) Hope you are well and fine.

You know I 'struggled' too to juggle my role as a Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunty...etc etc and not forgetting work as well. We just have to manage it and set our priorities straight.

Slow & steady and with hubby's help, they are there to compliment and help us fulfil our role.

Good luck and enjoy the journey as a Woman!! :D