Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bring your tired weary...

butt to the bed! That is my husband at night after the kids have been tucked in. Not for
whoo-hoo, necessarily, but because I have stated at some point in the evening that i am exhausted. The last two days have been excruciating due to Jaxson not feeling well. He wants to be held ALL the time. So, naturally, when I have a moment, I want to blog or read or eat chocolate that I dont have to share!

I wake up fresh and ready to go in the mornings, gulping my Columbian coffee down. I run through the morning routine of getting everyone dressed, fed and where they need to be. Then glance at the blog, clean the house, run errands, etc. This is a normal day. Today I accomplished 2 loads of laundry and keeping my little guy close. Not much but hey... :-) My arms are so tired from holding him all day.

Then there is picking everyone up, dance class for Isabella, realization that I forgot to lay out something for dinner! GASP!!!! And having to figure out something quick. Sigh...now everyone is in bed and I feel a rush of a second wind and of course I head here! Surely, I am not the only one!

I have been surprised and delighted by how many people I have met. I have come to realize that there are many,many moms out there going through my exact day! It is so nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Jaxson feels better soon. It's hard when a little one's not feeling well.
I'm impressed too by the number of mommy bloggers. It's a fun community to be a part of.