Friday, May 2, 2008

MIA

That's me!

I have taken an unscheduled and unannounced bloggy break. Sorry about that! I am feeling better and things on the home front are looking up. I plan to do some catch up this weekend and next week. I just checked my email and blog today for the first time since last Saturday. Thanks for not marking me off completely! Sometimes there is so much going on in the "real world" that blogland has to take backburner.
(the very nerve)

Talk to you all soon! And yes I actually have a list running of blogs to catch up on!

Cheers :)

4 comments:

Shionge said...

We understand pal, sometimes I feel that way too.

So take your time, sort out your priorities and come visit me ok??

Take care and have a great weekend ;D

Scarlet said...

It happens. If my blog weren't more of an online journal, I wouldn't be writing as often as I do. Sometimes I forget other people are reading it; it's where I let go and relax.

I'm glad to know you're okay. You're one of my favorite reads.

Have a great weekend!

Shionge said...

Hope you are fine Saralynn ;)

SimplyBillie said...

((HUGS)) We all need and deserve a break every now and then - even from blogland. Hope everything is well!