Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogging Personality

This was fun quiz and I was pleased with the result. I have to disagree, however, that I have the best looking blog. There are some pretty amazing blogs out there!
;) Hope you have a great Wednesday!




Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious



You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.

People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.

You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.

You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

I'm not surprised, I think the word "harmonious" suits you. ;)

As for me, supposedly I'm artistic and passionate. I agree about the passionate part. I'm working on the artistic.

Have a great hump day! (It's almost over!!)