Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Haiku Biography

If you haven't read todays post from the Reluctant Housewife, go here. She is always posting something fun. I look forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve everyday! Today she has challenged anyone and everyone to write a Haiku biography.
I had never heard of thie type of poetry before. I looked around the web and found information here on the background and how to write one.

Here is mine. Please, no laughing! It's a first try ;)

Chocoholic by
Choice. Loves intensely. Shy by
nature. Peacemaker

Let me know if you try this, I would love to check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Haikus are great - I'm not normally a poetry fan, but there's just something about a haiku - probably it's simply that they're so easy to write.

Sass said...

Me too, me too. Check it out.

Ami said...

Great haiku! I think I might do more of these. Just for fun.