Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introducing...(drum roll).....HUBBY

After weeks of listening to me talk about all the fun stuff in the blogging world, Hubby thought he might like to contribute too. I have invited him to be an author on this blog. I cannot say, nor am I responsible for, what he will post about.

With further ado I give you....Bob (not his real name) and he wants me to point out that if you put the letters backwards it is still Bob.

**P.S. He has seen my blog, listen to me talk about a few, but it wasn't until he saw this post at Reluctant Housewife's blog, that he decided to jump in with both feet(or foot since I am unsure how often he will post). RW-I am a bit jealous of you, seeing as how he thought your post was hilarious and spent longer on your blog than mine ;) j/k**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Thanks. Don't be jealous of me, I can't cook!