Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break is Next Week!!!!!!

I can't believe Spring Break is next week! This year has flown by. My neice, Kristen, is coming to visit! She is 4, going to be 5 in June.(My brother lives here in Oklahoma, Kristen is in Texas with her mom.) My brother and his second wife are expecting their third child on the 21st of March. They have twin girls that are going to be a year old on the 28th of March. (Wowza!) Anyway, with all the commotion there, we will surely have Kristen with us for a few of the days. The girls love to play together. We do not get to see her often enough!! (Another story for a another day)

Kristen

4 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

You guys are going to have a ton of fun - make sure you post pictures!

Pam said...

Sounds like you will be having lots of fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debby said...

Hi SaraLynn,
Thanks for stopping by, and I thought I would say hi back. I visited two blogs you write. I guess you are the one who takes the pictures cause there are none of you. I hate having my picture taken so I try to hold it, maybe that is why I notice. I love to cook also, but I hate housework, so my house is never in good order, but I guess I can find what I need. I was a stay at home mom (is that what people mean with SAHM) for 10 years and I enjoyed myself, I have just started working part-time. It is nice also. Debby

artisbliss said...

I think Kristen looks like your daughter. That genetic thing, just can't get around it!