Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill In

Here are my Friday Fill Ins! Hope you have a great day!

1. Some relationships are meant to last a lifetime.
2. STOMP was the last concert I saw; it was very good.
3. Spring should be here already!
4. Oh no! I forgot to do laundry! The piles are attacking me!
5. I've recently started making plans to return to school.
6. The kids never fail to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include cooking for the in-laws and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

For more Friday Fill Ins, go HERE!

4 comments:

cre8tivkj said...

If I forgot to do laundry no one could get in the door (hehe) cuz I have six kids! Can you imagine? In just one day we go through 16 socks and in a week that is 112 socks! No wonder it takes me six hours to fold socks! Mine is up too. Have a great day!

Kelley said...

That is a lovely little list. I liked it a lot.

Anonymous said...

I saw Stomp a few years ago - loved it. What are planning on studying in school?

Janet said...

lol i hate when laundry piles attack ;-)


Thanks for playing!