Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

I came across this fun meme. (They seem to be overtaking me just lately!)

1. Blogging is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields remind me of my grandmother.
3. A Krispy Kreme donut sounds like it would taste delicious!(but I do not like them)
4. Why does chocolate make me feel so good?!
5. The Eiffel Tower is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when flowers start to wilt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my new nephew, tomorrow my plans include coloring Easter eggs and Sunday, I want to enjoy my family and make them a wonderful meal!

Go HERE to for Friday Fill-ins.

2 comments:

Sass said...

A new nephew? Lucky you, getting to hold a lovely new baby! Very special.

Janet said...

Oh, the Eiffel Tower is just gorgeous! Hope you had a great Easter.

Thanks for playing :-)