Monday, April 7, 2008

Congrats!


I want to thank Working Mum On The Verge for honoring me with the Award of Distinction! She created this award for blogs that make you, "think, laugh, cry or sigh" The only rule is you should pass it to another 5 blogs.

And I am passing the award to the following blogs!

So Shiok! for making me laugh (she is funny!) and sigh, because I would love to see some of the places she posts about!
Babywearing Buzz for making me laugh and think
Comedy Plus for providing great laughs and entertainment!
Three Weddings for making me laugh,cry and think
As good as it gets for making me laugh and think..I am glad I found ya again!!

Congrats everyone!

6 comments:

Shionge said...

Wooo...so sweet of you and yes you deserved this Blog of Distinction too. I love your day to day challenges as a Mom and you certainly exude lots of positive vibes too :D

So glad to have you around buddy :)

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Congratulations and thank you! I feel truly honored to be chosen!

Sandee said...

Thank you so very much. I'll have a post up tomorrow sometime. You have just made my day. :)

Scarlet said...

What an honor. I'm glad to have you around as well, for giggles and fun. :D

This was very sweet; my first award. Yay! :)

Sandee said...

My post is up as promised. Here's the link: Awards. Again, thanks. Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! Sorry I missed seeing it earlier..I've been out of it this week!