Monday, April 14, 2008

Inspiration


I have found the greatest source of inspiration this weekend!!
Hubby bought me milk chocolate Dove squares that have creamy caramel inside...oh yum.
The interesting thing about these candies, is they have a message written inside the wrapper. Like fortune cookie.

"buy yourself flowers"
"dare to dream"
"send a love letter this week"
"wink at someone driving past today"
"get your feet massaged"

Lovely messages! And lovely chocolates :)

**UPDATE: Here are two wrappers

*If they can do it, you know you can*
*Smile before bed, you'll sleep better*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Did you wink at someone driving past or get a foot massage?

SaraLynn said...

lol...i did wink at someone but I got a weird look back....hehe

tonight i plan to get a foot massage!!

Scarlet said...

I'll have to buy those for work to brighten our day. Chocolate and positive messages go well together, don't they? I'm glad you shared this w/ us!

Art said...

THose dove chocolates are really good! And I'm not even a big chocolate fan. The messages are a nice touch too.

Shionge said...

Very nice Saralynn...just like the fortune cookies, this is American version ~ Wonderful :D

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

When I was in highschool many of the teachers were scaring the heck out of me about college making it sound like I didn't have a chance. I was talking to my mom about this and she said, "They made it through." It was one of the best pieces of advise I got. Thanks for the reminder (and walk down memory lane.) :)

Working Mum said...

So that's what I did wrong last night - I didn't smile before bed :)