Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Heads Or Tails


This week's theme/prompt is:

HEADS - Tip
*OR*
TAILS - Anything that rhymes with Tip.

Trip down memory lane

I have been thinking of my grandmother lately. She was a strong, gentle lady with a generous and loving heart. I miss her. Her wisdom, her singing, her understanding....I miss everything about her. She was the glue that kept our family close for years. We are still close but time and circumstances have distanced us. When I think of her, I am also flooded with family memories of get togethers, birthday parties, holidays...laughter, joy and belonging.

7 comments:

ShannonW said...

Grandmothers are awesome and it sounds like yours was one of the best!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Sounds like a great lady.

Unknown said...

She looks sweet and a bit like my gram.
I miss her each day.


Welcome at my heads or tails:

:: here::

Have a great day!

Scarlet said...

A very special woman, your grandmother. Mine was, too, only she was more on the wild side. I remember mine for her salsa dancing and dirty jokes. LOL

Le Butterfly said...

Its wonderful to such memories.

Thanks for stopping by.

poor man's nicole richie said...

you're very lucky to have her for a grandma.

c",) Morning Sniffles

Anonymous said...

What a lovely, thoughtful tribute to your grandmother! I enjoyed reading it.