Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heads or Tails

Today it is Heads - The topic Fool, Foolish or Foolhardy I was a fool to think I could accomplish this mission. Who did I think I was? He is smarter, cuter and wise to my tricks. So, I am the fool today. I give you my son's response to my plea, "Eat your vegetables." *****Unfortunately the video is being as stubborn as my son (lol) Suffice it to say he cracks up with laughter and shakes his head no. Guess the joke's on me again!


Go Here for more fun Heads or Tails

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh noooooo.. it says it's no longer available. :(

ShannonW said...

I was not able to see the video :(

SaraLynn said...

Hmmm. Try it now....What's up with that?

Barb said...

Nope. :(((

Misty DawnS said...

I can't see it either, but I can just imagine. I don't really like to eat my vegetables either hehe... unless it's corn.

Hope you had a great April Fools day.