Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Goofiness

Today I am very tired, which makes me feel loopy/goofy. I work some Saturdays at a healthcare facility. Just paperwork, but it gets me out of the house some :) I like to be home in time for lunch with the family, so I go in at 4am...hehe,,I know, too early for the weekend!

Yesterday I told you hubby bought me roses...here they are.

He would do this more often, but when flowers die, I get sad....Am I weird? His resolution to this on Valentines Day was a painting of a rose...Isn't that sweet?

And I threw this in because it makes me smile. This is the flower that my daughter picked out at the hospital when her brother was born. She had her nana buy it, and she very proudly presented it to me.


Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great to get flowers! Was it a special occassion? I know what you mean about flowers dying!

Anonymous said...

Nice painting. Flower are lovely.

SaraLynn said...

Thanks, no just a regular day. I had a cold this week and he wanted to cheer me up.

tanabata said...

How sweet! I almost never get flowers but on the rare occasions that I do it's a constant battle to keep them out of reach of the cats!

Shionge said...

I just have to come by and say hi to you too coz it is so nice to have you over at my blog too.

Love your blog name - saralynn with marriage in today's society...what a wonderful tribute to marriage ya.

I saw your other blog and I must say your kids are beautiful :D

I'll be back..have a nice weekend.

Scarlet said...

Wonderful pics. Don't you just love fresh flowers? If only they could last.

The rose painting was a thoughtful gift, and the flowers your little girl picked out are beautiful!

Janet said...

Beautiful rose! He's talented :-)

SaraLynn said...

thanks everyone!
I am so glad you stopped by, and I will hop to your places as well!

My hubby is talented in many, many ways, however, he didn't paint the rose. He bought it, but it was still a sweet gesture!