Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fill Ins



1. Tonight I saw a spider in the kitchen!! YIKES!
2. Getting paid makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends = a good time :)
4. Bob Dylan is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of rain reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Hubby brought me roses and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making hubby his favorite meal, tomorrow my plans include working a few hours and Sunday, I want to relax and read the book I got from the library, Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble!

For more fun Friday Fill Ins, go HERE

9 comments:

Amy said...

Cute post! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'll be back, and I think I'll check out your other blogs too!

Take care. =)

Janet said...

eek! I hate spiders! Have a great weekend, thanks for playing!

tanabata said...

Oh I hate spiders too! Yikes! Enjoy your weekend reading.

Barb said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog...
and Roses?? lucky you!!!
have a great weekend..

Scarlet said...

A spider?? I had a baby frog in the play room a few weeks ago! I don't know which is worse.

Have a great weekend and let me know how you like the Elizabeth Noble book.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

#1-Ack!!!
#2-**grinning**
#5-the same as mine!
#6-My Poor Hubby could learn from yours...
Happy Friday! :)

Diana_CT said...

I like the smell of a spring shower, but not the down pours we had todays. We had close to an inch today with more over night.

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be back to browse around this and your others too. Have a great weekend.
Jenn

Dawn said...

Thanks for much for visiting from Just Being Me. She's one of my favorite newer blog friends. Please come back any time!